Friday, December 04, 2009

No More Oxygen

We are so blessed to have Ruby in our lives. She has come a long way. Last week her oxygen levels were normal so during Thanks giving Ruby was able to be at home without the oxygen. We monitored her level a few times a day. She did great everytime. Because she did so great over the weekend she no longer needs it. She still has to have her apnea monitor, but at least we have one less cord to worry about. She is amazing. Here are a few pictures of her cute cheeks without her oxygen.
On the ride home Look at those cheeks
And this is what happens when dad dresses her. I think he is confused where the socks and pants go. As long as she is happy.




7 comments:

Katie Houston said...

Yay, Ruby! She is so cute. I want to hold her! Our concert is this Wednesday at 6:30, by the way! :-)

Joe Pratt said...

Congrats! We think we need to come over to celebrate and to see you guys.

Lisa said...

So happy she is doing well! I'm taking my vitamins and getting lots of sleep because I want to be certified as the healthiest person in the state of Utah so I can visit at Christmastime!

Dani said...

wooooohoooo! so cute.

kallen said...

That's wonderful! She really is so00 cute- just like her mommy:)

Michele Sekaquaptewa said...

What a cutie. She looks so happy to be free from cords. I still need to come by and see her and you. Where do you live now?

ChristyLou said...

I've been meaning to comment FOREVER...congratulations!! It must be a huge relief for you guys to have her off the oxygen. I'm so happy for you all.