Saturday, February 06, 2010

Ruby's New Tricks

Almost Crawling

Feeding herself. She makes our lives so easy.

Slam dunk!!! That's our girl.

Sitting up on her own. She is doing this one well.



And now for the grand finale . . .
We are challenging all of our readers to a competition. Who can beat Ruby at this trick? Our friends Amber and Sam gave Matt this idea. Ruby picked it up quickly. Her documented record is 7 seconds. You must document it and post it on your blog. Please be careful. I should probably remind all the dads not to get too competitive.

9 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hahaha, Yeah, actually, Travis and all his brothers do this with their kids. Some babies are better than others, but we haven't actually timed any of them...

haley said...

We haven't timed Mitch yet...maybe we will. Mitch isn't sitting on his own yet without kicking himself back. I should just let him fall so he learns not to do that! After all, he does have a helmet.
Ruby is so flippin' cute. We need to see her. What about this weekend?

LoriAnn Grigg said...

LOL, Aaron did this all the time with the girls when they were younger. I'll have to wait for this next one to come to have Aaron challenge Matt. I think Adelaide is too old for this now. Although Aaron and Adelaide could definately beat 7 seconds!! =) Is that cheating? If not... Bring it on!

kallen said...

She's so cute and happy. The video is great:)Man, she broke the rim she dunked the ball so hard.

ChristyLou said...

Oh she is getting so big...I can't believe she's already doing all of those things. What a stud...and so cute too.

Darryle Grigg said...

I give, but a few years ago I would challenge you. I am not sure if my arms are just too weak or my kids have put on some weight. We do miss Ruby (I guess Matt and Tiff too).

Papa

Amanda C said...

Tiff she is so so cute. That face just melts me.

Amber said...

Alright, we've posted!

AnnMarie said...

I've got ours up too! Although Porter says Waverly went longer than the 12 seconds because I didn't start counting right away and I counted slow. His words, not mine :0)