Thursday, March 11, 2010

6 Months

Ruby is 6 months old and she is growing fast. I hope I will be able to keep up with her. The last 6 months have been great. She is one perky little girl. She has gone from being really sick to the healthiest baby or in the words of her doctor, a "Rock Star." We are currently having to baby proof everything, but it definitely helps me keep the house clean. When she was 2 months she slept thought the night, but now that she is 6 months she does not sleep though the night, but I guess I can't have everything.

Here are a few pictures of Ruby at 6 months.
This is Ruby's trick she is planning on performing at the All-Star Dunk competition. She is bored with dunking with the hands.



She's a keeper!!!




4 comments:

Chantel said...

She is definitely a keeper and should you change your mind we'll take her. She is way too cute.

Lisa said...

love her!!!

Dani said...

what an accomplished young lady!

AnnMarie said...

6 months! Sorry that she's NOT sleeping through the night for you anymore. Teething? I can't wait to see you guys this summer and have some girls for Waverly to play with!