Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby Shower

Some fabulous ladies from my ward threw me a baby shower. They did an awesome job. We ate fruit-kabobs, cressant sandwiches, ice cream sandwiches, scrapbooking, socializing, and gifts. I was so excited to see everyone that came. There were old roommates, friends, and cuzins there.

These are some of the pages that were created for my baby girl's scrapbook. Great job ladies.
(Britt, me, Becca, Maria)

Maria and Becca

Katie and myself

Two of the fabulous friends who helped make this day happen. Jesse and Laura. i did not get any pictures of Michelle and Liz who also helped. You are all great. Thank you so much!!!

3 comments:

Kira said...

I just bought that same white bonnet/hat for my little girl! I love it! Thanks so much for the little outfit you sent. I love it. And yes it is hot here... well usually. The high is only 61 today... but usually its in the 90s or so. You look so cute too!

ChristyLou said...

How fun! Baby showers are so fun...I just love getting all of the little things and knowing that a baby will be wearing/using them soon! You look great Tiff, and your belly is so little still. You've gotta do some growing here pretty quick! LOL. Love you!

haley said...

I hope you got alot of stuff! Sorry again that I couldn't make it. Cute blog!