Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Goodbye to Dixon


Well I am done teaching. I enjoyed the last two years, but I am so excited to start a new part of my life. Instead of teaching 200 12-14 year-old girls in a day, I will be teaching one cute newborn. Bring it on I am ready. The teachers at Dixon Middle School were awesome to work with. It was amazing the efforts they put into teaching. I loved working with them. They taught me so much. The last week of school we got the privilege of taking the students up to Lagoon (an amusement park North of Salt Lake City). It was great because we did not have to supervise. I was obviously pregnant so the only ride I got to go on was the Sky Lift. I did get to participate in this great photograph with the rest of the CRAZY teachers at Dixon.

4 comments:

R and C said...

Tiffany! I've been stalking your blog for awhile now...but I figured it was time to let myself known :D So not sure if Emily told you...but we are due around the same time! Pretty cool huh? I'm way excited for you!! (This is Rachel by the way :D)

Katie Houston said...

I'm going to missssss you!!! Let's still hang out, PLEASE? You can set me up on blind dates any old time!

ChristyLou said...

It's so cool that you guys took that picture...what a fun way to remind you of your years teaching.

kallen said...

That's an awesome Picture, I'm surprised at you! Holding a gun and looking so evil and happy doing it. You look like you could even be cackling:)