Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crafts

I enjoy making my own prints on onesies. Here are some of the ones I have created. I have given some away. I have found that it is easier to find what I want if I just do it myself. Just so you know I did not think of this myself. I give all the credit to my friend Liz. Thanks for allowing me to steal your idea.



First three attempts. I gave these to some good friends who were having boys.


Ruby Red


Game day outfit. I have never been able to find a BYU onesie this small and this cute.

4 comments:

LoriAnn Grigg said...

Wow Tiff, this is a side of you I've never seen before. So girly and cute, I like it and want to know how you made those onsies.

haley said...

so cute! love the airplane and the low rider one! :)

Michele Sekaquaptewa said...

SOOOOO CUTE! I love the little boy ones. Those are just precious!

Karen Dick said...

So CUTE! I especially love the Y onesie. Glad Ruby is doing so well! She is adorable.