Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fun Pics

Last year for our wedding my brother gave us a set of three hats from Peru. He said that he expects a little one to be wearing the third one by the time he got home. Well it looks like he was right. I think Ruby makes the hat look good.
When I was little my dad use to call me Miss Piggy. I had a cute pig nose and curly hair. The name stuck when I had a friend who was smaller than I was. Our older sisters thought it was fitting to call us Kermit and Miss Piggy. Anyway one day I was in costco with my mom and we saw a small collection of the muppet babies. I loved it, so for Christmas that year my mom got me the set. I think I was a senior in high school. I was way excited, but wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. All these years I have been waiting to share them with my children, so here is Ruby enjoying her time with Miss Piggy.

2 comments:

haley said...

did ruby actually hold onto miss piggy? that would be impressive. mitch doesn't quite hold onto anything yet except my fingers.

kallen said...

Love the hat. She's so cute. It was so fun to hear your voice and chat with you. Hope you guys are doing well. We think about you all the time. It's awesome to be able to give your old toys to your kids. It's a good thing I had so many because that's all Maryanne plays with;) Who knows Ruby will probablly even love your stuffed animal dog with the pop out eyes.