Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dinosaur Museum

We recently went to the dinosaur museum when some friends and my dad. The kids seemed to all enjoy it. Ruby's favorite parts seemed to be the areas she could climb on. We had a lot of fun with Liz and Joe and there two kids, Alyssa and Brooklyn, and my dad. Having my dad there reminded me why I grew up thinking museums were boring. He likes reading EVERYTHING. I lost him a couple of times because he was so far behind us. I love ya Dad.

Liz and Kelsey
There is a flying dinosaur right above Brayden and Ruby. I think Ruby enjoyed people watching more then the dinosaurs.
This was the most popular spot for kids. There is nothing like playing in water and sand.

The water dinosaurs. This is similar to a sea tortoise.

Dinosaur foot compared to Ruby's.


Brooklyn and Ruby. These two spend a lot of time together. They are a year and a day apart.

2 comments:

Kayley said...

Ruby is such a sweet little girl. Looks like you had fun!

kallen said...

That makes me laugh. I can just imagine your dad reading everything. I can only relate all too well. We went with Jason's parents to an air museum. He was a helicopter mechanic in Vietnam. I never knew you could stare at an engine that long and think it was fun. With him and Jason's engineering background, it was a long day in the museum. Your family reunion looks like it was a blast. Ruby is sooo cute. She looks like a mini Tiff. I love it.