Saturday, October 02, 2010

Grigg Family Reunion

The Grigg family reunion was at my parents this year. It was one week with 27 people in a small house. We loved it. There was a lot to do and the best part was there were enough kids to keep them all busy so the adults got to have some fun as well. Here are some pictures of my crazy family. We played a lot of volleyball. We were all sore by the end of the week.

Lots of games.

Pizza contest. Yummy!!!

A little around the world Ping Pong.

Fireworks

Talent

More Talent.
Andersen (my brother) and his family

And More Talent.
Jerusha (my sister) and her family.

Hiking

Camping babies

Camping

Outside Movies

Great Mexican Food! I miss you.

Last but not leat, awards. That's my girl. Matt and I got first in the Grigg Olympics.

2 comments:

ChristyLou said...

Those were some awesome times! I sure miss everybody and the fun we had together!!

Lisa said...

What a fun time!! Ruby is so cute!! Thanks for posting pictures.